Friday, April 10, 2009

One month after the last post


I have been lazying around... swt

I have to prepare three meals for myself everyday,where the lunch and dinner will usually take away my one hour for preparation, cooking and cleaning up. Then i usually eat with MovieS, which will take another one hour... So basically, time is flying, in here.

Today is the second day of our Easter break, and every shop is closed today, Sunday and the following Monday, that's why the whole week i have been busying shopping around for groceries, to stock them up. =p

Many things happened in this one month period. People go, People die. Then we face challenges but we are lucky enough as the only thing we lost here, is money! I prefer losing my currency notes than any other belongings, just because i know i can earn them back in future, i bet I WILL! =D

Will try to keep up the momentum of updating blog, i love reading others' blog, and leaving comments there, but too lazy to write myself one. =p

This is the second month, me alone in a foreign land, if i can make it through, maybe i will prefer to stay away from my homeland. It's best if i can bring all my family and friends with me. haha
Then i think i will need a small island, and we can turn it into a tourist spot, and everyone of us can earn a living there. wakaka~~~ wild imagination!

Uploaded some photos in facebook. Add me lah~