Saturday, June 6, 2009

"Perfect" ending for the night

As usual, I walked all the way back from Maxfeld U-bahn station, and it was already 1140pm... When I reached the door of my hostel, there were two guys who were just about to come down from a taxi..

I opened the door and got in. Suddenly I heard one guy saying, "Wie heißt du?", while I was checking my mailbox. My deutsch is not that good yet, but I realised that he was actually talking to me, so I turned back.

He wanted to introduce himself and shake hands with me. Well, then he started to speak a lot of deutsch which obviously i do not understand.
" Ich spreche nicht Deutsch"
"Oh, so do u speak English?"
"Yea..."
"Ehm, do you want to come with us to the party?"
"......"
"Do you stay in Nürnberg?"
"Yes, I stay HERE ( the hostel)"

Then he started to talk alot of stuffs which I have forgotten. And his friend, trying to pull him away, but..... I think he is abit high or drunk, but I couldn't smell any alcohol from him=p

Oh ya, he asked me what language I speak
"Spanish? French?"
"NEIN, I speak English and Chinese"
"Oh, so you are from China!"
"No, Malaysia"
"Ehm, let me think where is Malaysia.. What is the capital city? "
"Kuala Lumpur...?"
"Oh, you mean the one with the tallest building...."
"Yes.... ehm" I wanted to explain, but it is too dangerous to talk with strangers, especially during late night, I just want to escape!!!
"You know what am I talking about? No, you dont...."
"Yes, uhm, no I don't"

"SO, you do not want to go to the party with us?"
"No, I just came back from somewhere. Enjoy your night"

I opened the door to the staircase and escaped while he was still mumbling with his friend....walking towards their room...

HMMM, if I were outside of the building, and somebody come and approach me like that, I think I will R-U-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

wahahaha~

Ps: Luckily, besides shaking hands, he didn't come any closer to me, I wore my thick jacket anyway =p

No comments: